REGENCY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
CLUB FINANCING OF DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS IN GREAT BRITAIN
Club Financing of Development Projects in the UK
Regency Project Management is a UK investment company, specializing in club investments into real estate development projects across England.
The company is focused on the following real estate sectors: private rented sector (PRS), purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA), hotels and residential (affordable for average income householders).
Our current portfolio with Gross Development Value of more than GBP 600 million includes over 30 projects across 20 cities in England, such as Winchester, Canterbury, Leicester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Swindon, Slough, etc.
We consider it as a club investment rather than a fund. All our investors are free to choose their projects and the way they wish to invest. The investor’s profit depends exclusively on the project chosen.
We have had 6 exits after since first investment in 2016 with the total revenue above GBP 100 million.
KEY PRINCIPLES OF OUR INVESTMENT STRATEGY:
- We focus on projects spurred by growing mass demand of the average-income population: private rented sector (PRS), purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA), hotels and residential (affordable for average income householders).
- We act as equity and debt providers.
- We promote a club investment approach, whereby each investor deliberately chooses a particular project(s).
- We predominantly invest in projects which have a planning permission and financing program approved.
Largest cities in the regions
London suburbs that are backed by robust transportation infrastructure
- Short-term investment horizon: 1 – 3 years
Sales to institutional investors (including forward funding) — preferred option.
Forward sale is a transaction involving an investor intending to purchase and receive title to a newly developed property once the development is completed.
Direct sales to end users / buyers via local real estate agencies.